Thursday, 14 January 2016

FREE TIPS FOR 15 JAN 2016

FRIDAYS HOTTY STOCK 

Image result for gmbreweries
BUY  GM BREWERIES 

BUY AT :-  959
TGT :- 975, 995
SL :- 940

..............................................................

Image result for niittech
BUY   NIITTECH

BUY AT :- 569
TGT :- 580, 590
SL :- 561

...............................................................

Image result for coalindia logo
BUY   COALINDIA

BUY AT :- 318
TGT :-323, 328++
SL :- 314

..................................................................
DELIVERY CALLS .........................

             Only For Paid Clients.




  INTRADAY CALLS ..........................

            Only For Paid Clients.


 ----------  HAPPY TRADING  ---------- 

JOIN TODAY OUR PAID SERVICE AND 

STAY PROFITABLE FOREVER

* CALL ME -    
 08411877526
 
* ADD ME ON WHATSAPP
09422868035      

..................................................................................

2 comments:

  1. If you follow the market trends then the probability if getting lose decrease so to get market news visit Epic Research.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. Get best Stock Tips.

    ReplyDelete